Assalamualaikum inche blog and hi.. i feel like i want to write something here to get it off my chest.. i had choices but every choices i made tells me to just go for it but sometimes i am confused.. i got a job finally after waiting for so long..but my heart really don't feel it beacuse it was too far from home..but still i am happy just thinking about all stuff like house rent and transport make me feel sad and stressful... i am praying that everything will go smoothly and i always believe in ALLAH swt more than i believe in myself... 12:54 June 4, 2017 ~9 ramadhan 1438 still thinking hard to solve all my worries...
Assalamualaikum and hi inche blog The post before this is going down memory lane but now, I want to talk about my dreams and fantasies..haha..i call all of this as dreams and fantasies because it was too good to be true. And It takes real destiny “takdir” for it to become true and reality. My first dream… I dream to meet an architect and fall in love and get married to him and have my dream house as a present. It would be very lovable for me. Having my own dream house built by someone so dearly to me. If I did become one of the health professional, I want to meet him as my client or patient. Someone that I care and treat to become better. I guess I had been watching too much korean drama, so I dreamt to meet my love like that. A drama meeting..hahhaa…so much fantasies.. In real life, for me, falling in love is very hard, I guess only “sibajubiru” is successful in entering my heart. So far, for now, I guess I can’t be a health professional yet, I had so mush to much to ...
Assalamualaikum and hai inche blog… So many time had passed and I didn’t write a single post about how my life had been going on.. So many things happen after I finished my studies..a start of a new journey.. Okay, I did get a job after finished study and returned home safely.. I finished study around July 2016, stayed at home for two months, finished taking my driver licenses and finally I get a job on October 2016 at my hometown.. I guess I am lucky..huuu How I get the job..? It was so unexpected moment, after few days I get my license, I went around looking for a job, part-timer and others available job at my hometown..i did apply for job online, but because I didn’t had my convocation yet at that moment so it was hard for me to find a job suits my education level..so I thought I would grab any job opportunities..hehe.. I was happy actually at that moment.. So I came across a pizza hut store there saying in need of new part-time worker, so I walk in and as...
Comments
Post a Comment