Better


Assalamualaikum inche blog…it has been a very long time since I wrote something here..the internet line wasn’t so good at my house so, I didn’t write it here..

Better is a word to describe something or problem is being solved but not completely solved. That is what I mean for now. I’m being better at home when it comes about feelings but problems would never leave. I did have, but being on holidays means I need to forget all that. I feel free when I’m home. Reluctantly, I do miss college even though I do have complicated feelings when being there. I don’t want to be in a relationship that wasn’t sure, I also don’t want to hold false hope, but still being me I did all that. I’m trying to be better, first to my family, my siblings. I want to be a good older sister to my entire sis but my action always speaks louder than words. I guess I need to work harder.

Repairing all bonds that I have starting with My Creator was hard but it was not impossible. I need to be better for myself because time is still with me. Its not like I don’t have the chances and choices, I do have and this time I hope I really can fix all the bonds I have and appreaciate all of it.

Hope is strong when you believe it. I believe it..

18:10
January 31, 2012
~vampy did taught me something..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill me, heal me

Something you can’t control...

Dreams and fantasies