Dreams and fantasies

Assalamualaikum and hi inche blog

The post before this is going down memory lane but now, I want to talk about my dreams and fantasies..haha..i call all of this as dreams and fantasies because it was too good to be true. And It takes real destiny “takdir” for it to become true and reality.

My first dream…

I dream to meet an architect and fall in love and get married to him and have my dream house as a present. It would be very lovable for me. Having my own dream house built by someone so dearly to me. If I did become one of the health professional, I want to meet him as my client or patient. Someone that I care and treat to become better. I guess I had been watching too much korean drama, so I dreamt to meet my love like that. A drama meeting..hahhaa…so much fantasies..

In real life, for me, falling in love is very hard, I guess only “sibajubiru” is successful in entering my heart. So far, for now, I guess I can’t be a health professional yet, I had so mush to much to learn and too much that I need to remember…huuu..but I won’t give up. I did study 4 years in dietetics, so it is such a waste if I didn’t work in that field. So, if my dream comes true, I would be very happy.

In my imagination, an architect would be like matlutfi, kind, full of sense of humor, handsome and cute and also someone who is Islamic.

My second dream…

All my friend said that this is really a fantasies..hahah.. I dream to meet a korean idol, which is someone who can sings, dance and plays music instruments very well..and now I am a fan of BTS..BangtanSeonyungdan..haha,,this season and semester I am in love with their songs. They are so much younger than me in age. I like them, because they made their own music and songs and they tried so hard until their music is being recognized by the world. I am impressed with their hardwork. I want to work as hard as them to achieve my dreams. So one day, I want to go to their fan signing event and have a picture with them. My impossible dream is to become their noona and become their family and friends,

Sometimes, I do dream to have a husband like them, handsome and talented but if I have a husband like them, I would not live in peace because there would be too many fans in their life..hmm..so I guess my dreams stops at being their friends.

But if I am able to meet them, maybe I would not become too impressed with their handsomeness. Some people said, the stars looks very beautiful because it is far away but if it is near us, maybe it would not very beautiful. But still if I had the chance to have someone like that as my husband, I would be very grateful. He can sings to me when I’m stressed, play music to me, sings my favourite songs..the only lacking which is the important one is  he is not Islamic. So, the dream is very impossible to become true so it become fantasies.

So, the dream can still be achieved if I want to meet them during fan signing. But, the effort must be large because to meet them is very hard, and until the time I can meet them, maybe at that time, they are not famous like now..so I hope one day I can achieve that dream..

The end for my dream now..
Sometimes, people dream something that is impossible to achieve so that they have the courage and put more effort in achieving it. So the dream become possible to achieve..
I can dream having them in my life but as long as they are idol, I guess their life belong to the public.
Life is not fantasies, it is reality…
#dreams #BTS #midsembreak
16:04
November 7, 2015

~dreaminginlife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments during Degree years, Final year (Friends)

Kill me, heal me

New journey…