Keliru

Assalamualaikum...
kali ini sy tak tahu nak tulis ape cuma sy rasa bila sy tulis blog, sy akan rasa lega..



that's why i'm writing this eventhough i dunno what to write...
many thing puzzled me..i even confused with my own feeling..
the truth is i am quite boring right now
and when i am lonely and got nothing to do...
i start to think a lot about my life
what is my goal and my achievement so far...
i am very far from my goal
and sometimes i don't see anything in front of me
 just like my path is dark..
although i cannot see whats coming in my path, 
i do know that He is always by my side
i can always seek His advice and help to keep walking in my journey to success
i know i am strong enough
but still sometimes i am weak..
i still cannot overcome my feeling
but still it keep healing as day goes by..
i dunno what else to write..
but to anyone that reads my writing
please pray for me
to be more strong, more happy, more redha
so that, i am becoming
the old Nur Farahim..
i want to be the old me that 
happy and just be myself...
heheheh

enough said then...
23:06
September 17, 2011
in KPN9

Comments

  1. hu~lama x singgah.. he7.. luv u fillah.. cuti leklok~

    ReplyDelete
  2. huuu...tenkiu qassy..kerana sudi singgah..8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. elo farahim...do follow my blog k....i will follow urs...^^
    ~husna johari

    http://hikacampuslife.blogspot.com/2011/10/chapter-sixteen-azam-baru.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Something you can’t control...

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies