Is it ok??


Assalamualaikum dear blog

Since I’ve got home from reunion party with my ex schoolmates last night, I’ve been thinking hard..huhu..so hard that I can’t even close my eyes and my minds..huhu..

I don’t know why but I don’t feel good at all..i just show my face and be there for the sake of the word ‘friends’..i do feel akward because I don’t even remembers any memories of them..and I just know a little about them..but I’d tried be happy and it was such a very good moment for me to be keep as memories..haha..

But deep down, I feel that I want the memories to fade..hahah…so, is it ok like that?

I don’t know, I’ve been trying to tell myself that I should be happy because I’ve been there..so I think I’m grateful that I’ve been there with them..hehe..i am happy to have them as friends..

All of them had change but still, I do remember some of them because their face didn’t change much..some of them are married and other than that, they still studying or working..hmm...as times goes by, people change..and I hope my impression of them also change..hmm..and I hope I can stay as friend with them as long as I can..hmm..that’s for now..hmm

Lastly, I wanna say thanks and kamsahamida for kak cu for allowing me to go with her with her car..kumawo..:))

08:18
August 22, 2012
~feel not really good after returning home…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something you can’t control...

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies