Songs


Assalamualaikum inche blog

Unknown title of the songs#

Something must have gotten in my eye,
That’s why tears keep falling,
Hidden safely in one part of my heart…
Tears are bringing that person back.
Even if you can’t hear me, even if you can’t hear my heart…
Maybe someday you’ll listen to my heart what my tears are saying,
Because you are mine. Because you are my love.
Even if I keep sending, you’re still here.
Making me cry. Because you are my love. You’re still the one.
I can’t stop these foolish tears.

Songs from Korean drama #TheGreatestLove…few lyris that I’ve got and I feel closed to my heart.
best sgt2..lots of thing I got from the drama..i’ve just finished watching that drama and I need to delete the drama to give extra space to my external hard disk..huhu.. I wish I could keep the drama but I can’t..huhu

Lately nie, sy xbpe shat inche blog…tpi alhamdulillah sy dh makin pulih…hoping that sooner I’ll get full recovery..hehe..

Berada di rumah mmbuatkan hati sy sentiasa tenang dan jiwa pon x kacau..haha..

Nomu2 cua n kamsahamida My Creator....:)

I’ll will always prays and wishes the best for my loved ones…always..

00:24
February 12, 2013
~love does not come free…always with a price..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something you can’t control...

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies