Odd Life


Assalamualaikum inche blog..i’m partially sick because now I’m recovering..just an intro..

Odd life seems everyone got it in their own ways. As for me, if there is nothing unusual, it would not be called as life. I had watching the odd life of timothy green. It was a nice and warming story about a parent that really wanted to have a kid of their own but they couldn’t. So, miracle did happen and a boy was given to them for a short time just to fulfill their wish. They could learn to be a good parent when they have real kid. It was so nice watching this kind of movie that could move your soul.

These days, as I fall sick, I’ve been thinking a lot. Everything that happens before and may happened in the future. I guess I’m being too emotional because I keep feeling sad when watching sad movies and when I feel sad, I remember all those things that I don’t mean to do but I did. There is lots of things that I shouldn’t do and maybe because of that My Creator been giving me something for me to remember. I want to be good, and I am trying bit I guess I didn’t try hard enough. There is always a missing puzzle that I couldn’t find. I’ve got my lesson and I’ll be good and try very hard to redeem myself. I always can’t thank My Creator enough for being so nice to me. I’m grateful.
My life was odd, I don’t know exactly how to put it here but odd wasn’t a bad thing…right… I will make my life better and also my loved ones better. It’s like I’ve been at a wrong place but it is a right place. As we know, we don’t always get what we wanted, but usually we get what we needed in life. I have to be strong, success would not be mine if I don’t deserve it…

So, as new semester going to start soon, I will become a better me. I will solve all my problems especially my heart problem very carefully, so that there’s no scar left behind..

I will be a better me..i promise myself inche blog..thank you once again My Creator..saranghae..

11:24
February 14, 2013
~being me wasn’t good enough…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams and fantasies

Kill me, heal me

New journey…