I Learn...

I learn that people don't like it when you talk too much, so i learnt to be quiet...
I learn that you can't expect others to understand you, so i learnt to understand myself...
I learn that people don't always care about your feelings, so i learnt to put myself first and don't care about others feelings...
I learn that people don't like critics about their favourite stuff or things, so i learnt to be quiet...
I learn that you can't always depend on others, so i learnt to keep my problems only to my self...
I learn that you can't also depend on your friends, so i learnt to stand on my own two feet...
I learn that you can't always depend on your family, so i learnt not to share my problem with them and stand alone...
I learn that your life and my life is different, so learnt to be open minded and not prejudice...
I learn that things happen for a reason, so i learnt to be positive and patience..
I learn that people always have their own reason for what they did, so i learnt to be more understanding about their situation...
I learn that you don't judge a book by its cover, so i learnt not to be judgemental...
I learn that people had their own secret that they don't share with anyone, so i learnt to respect them...
I learn that childhood memories and also experiences can affect your currrent and future life, so i learnt to forget all the memories...
I learn that life don' t always give what you want, so i learnt to be patient, not give up, be quiet and thankful for what we already had..


#learninghardthroughexperiences #thecolourfuloflife
#friendship #familybloodrelated

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something you can’t control...

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies