220318 Touring KL with lovely Ain Damia



Hi harry, on my last day off which is on Thursday, I had been going out with the lovely ain. I ddn’t go to my sister’s house because she went back to Terengganu for school holiday and I am super duper jealous of her…huu…so I am alone hereby myself.. so I had decided to go out with ain to go sight seeing at KL eventhough I am not feeling too well.. I had diarrhea, a bad one and also a headache..huu… but due to I need to learn to take on lrt which is a public transport since i don't have my own transports and it is easier and much cheaper, so I decided to learn from ain..

We went by ktm and we choose the hop and off bus..these all are the picture taken during the tour..hahah..i am so shocked to know that ain is someone that so into taking pictures,,ahah..she tooks picture everywhere..haha..so glad I know her..

07:49
March 27, 2018
~I’ll continue later because the pictures are not in this lappy yet..hahah

so the pictures are all below....

the tickets for the hop and off bus...

the first stop which we get down the bus..the museum...that was the bus...

the picture in the museum......

the kampung style house outside the museum...

the next stop is Istana Negara..included in this picture is ain's friend...

ain 'sigh' face when i had decided not to get down the bus anymore..haha..

beautiful pictures along the road...with cheerful ain,...

as always..sky is my favourite picture to take..the KL's sky....

the last stop...Masjid Jamek...

actually there are 12 stops but we didn't get down for all stops because i am hungry and tired already...hahah..

so my tour in KL wasn't complete yet..surely one day i'll find time to complete it..

It is a memorable and wonderful journey for me ..with a wonderful companion..miss Ain Damia..

thanks...love you harry....

12:33
April 12, 2018
~at my sis's house during my offday..and suddenly i feel like writing a blog..hahah



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments during Degree years, Final year (Friends)

Kill me, heal me

New journey…