3rd job



Assalamulaikum and

Hi, it has been like forever since the last day I posted on my blog. I am currently in KL and to be specific in Mid Valley Megamall. I worked here for almost 4 months now and time sure flies so fast. This is my third job and that’s why the title above is “3rd Job”. So far, I feel happy and good working here. I worked in a place that I never imagined, in a mall. I see so many people everyday and there’s nothing special about working in a mall and in KL because I had already get used to it. Furthermore I am not the shopping type person. So it feels normal and ordinary for me.



This new job gave me lots of new experience, I get to meet diversity of people everyday, 90% of them are foreigner. Some are very nice and well-mannered and there were also some that is so rude and deserve a word of wisdom..hahah..

At first, I don’t really understand what my job scope is but after being here for four months, I finally get it. It is totally weird if I still don’t understand my job scope after four months working , right? This job is very far different from what I studied in university. I studied dietetics but I worked as admin in retail industry. I am trying and giving my best for this job because I had my aim, my aim is to work here at least 1 year before I switched to another job before i really searched for a job that is my passion.

Actually, to be honest, I am not yet sure what is my passion is…..i do love dietetic but I am not confident enough to be one dietitian or even nutritionist. There are job vacancies that I can apply but I just don’t go for it. I am confused and not confident in myself and so lazy to start studying again..hahaha

For now, I must start learning again or should I say I should refresh my minds again.. I must to because I need it so that I can feel that I do achieve something in my life..that’s all for now, harry..

23:06
January 11, 2018
~in the middle of sadness..huuu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something you can’t control...

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies