Alone..

Assalamualaikum everyone..

today, i'm saying i'm glad my heart still hold him..
so, i would not give any space to another crush in my heart..
i'm happy it's still him although many times had passed..
i won't open my heart for any strangers except the one who is destined for me..
i never put up any hope on him..
i'm just wishing the best for him, that's all i wanna do..
it's not hurting anymore..
i'm just happy that i could smile when i see his picture..
i'm over it..
it just, i'm hoping he's ok, his iman is also ok..i'm worried of him...
but, i know he's gonna be ok..
i trust myself..

~thank you inche blog for letting me said all this..
saranghae!

00:42
May 8, 2012
i do love story of percy jackson!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something you can’t control...

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies