Break

Assalamualaikum semua...

today i will be going home for raya haji break..huhuhu...feeling undefined..huuu..don't know what to feel..i do think a lot maybe...i'm not sad anymore..i feel good..there's a lot of thing waiting after the semester break..huhu..and i hope i will create more happy moments in palam..along with NADA..

dear blog, currently i've been listening to Be your everything by Boys like girls..it is a very lovely songs..hehe..i love it....

i guess after a while, i have been very good in palam..no more worries..

~jmuan nada..hehe..with aziey n ain ghani

~with ain ghani..

~at student center NADA

~the 3 guys in my class..

that all my moments here so far..i hope after this there will be more of this..:)
thank you My Creator for giving me chances to experience all of this..love u..:)

12:07
October 25, 2012
~i love u all..



Comments

  1. untungla.... ader 3 guy dl klas... kite xdop pom... ahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Something you can’t control...

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies