Sky

Assalamualaikum inche blog..huhu

today is crying day..tears flowing but i can't stop them..don't know why i feel so sad..i'm missing everything in my life...i feel very calm n fresh but still i'm crying..

inche blog..why is it i can't be tough..i am telling myself to bear with everything but it seems that my eyes can't hold it much longer..the view from my room is so nice..it's like ALLAH SWT is watching me and saying that He is always with me..and be tough..

the sky is so blue and beautiful...i love to see and staring at it..maybe i just need to cry a lot until i feel ok..looking at it make me feel strong..it's like everything is going to be ok and i am going to be just fine..

i think what hurt people most is if the one that hurt them is the one that they loved the most........the one that they thought could be their savior....the one that they depend on....

i'm trying to think that no one hurt me, it just me walking through someone that hurt me....it is my own fault and what My Creator want me to feel..i will be fine....

i just have to believe that My Creator, ALLAH SWT will always loved and cared for me..

17:17
October 5, 2012
~in palam


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Something you can’t control...

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies