I wish You Were Here


Assalamualaikum inche blog..


I wish you were here…b4 this, every time I listen to this song..i’ll feel something sad inside but now, I no longer feel that king of feeling..maybe my heart had been healed and it is a good news to me..

I’m happy I no longer had those feeling..haha..these days being at palam, i’m making lots of memories..i hope I can keep all that in my heart..i no longer need him here..haha..i’m happy without him.. I wish he never here at the first place..i’m letting go of him..

I am reclaiming my heart and getting rid  all of the attachment in my heart..i’m am trying so hard..so, wish me luck inche blog..hehe…

19:27
March 16, 2013
~trying to fix my own heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something you can’t control...

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies