SiBajuBiru


Assalamualaikum inche blog..

I’m at puncak alam now..my holidays have ended and here i am once again..finishing my second sem as nutrition and dietetics student..huhu..
Being in the second sem, makes me think a lot and reflect on what i did in sem 1..i want to get excellent result for this sem as my first sem..i didn’t get much..
As i am ready to remove the biggest attchment in my heart, which is sibajubiru..i’ve always would dream of him..this time..i’m dreaming of him while on my journey back to palam in the bus i’m taking..i dream of him twice i think..
As usual, while we on a journey to some place with a bus, we will often awake and then sleep again after awake..after all, my journey is at night, so for sure, I’ll sleep while in the bus..but still, I am dreaming of sibajubiru..
This time, I am very2 sure I can handle and teach my own heart to address him as a friend and slowly forgetting that I was once fall for him..even though there’s no memories between us..hmm..
But each time, I’ve decided that, he will appear In my dream as if I’m still holding him close..this time, he’s wearing a white kemeja..hehe..look kinda handsome to me..hmm..
That’s me..everytime I dreamt about him, my heart will feel…..
I am weak to my own heart..i can’t handle my own heart…
Every time he appear in my dream I would always wish, he’ll appear again..i would always think that there’s a reason he appear in my dream..huhu..
I guess I’m missing sibajubiru again…

As I dream about him, I guess I don’t try hard enough to forget him..i want to forget totally about him..

I want to get good result for this sem..so I have to forget him..never to get involved with any guys especially OK..huhu..I WILL!!

Help me inche blog…and I hope my creator would ease my ways..kumawo..

~2:29
June 6, 2013
~finish doing bulat’s assignment..hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something you can’t control...

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies