TRIED BUT FAIL


Assalamualaikum…

Someone did persuade me through songs a while ago, but he failed…
Currently i'm listening to shadows by sam tsui~~
He fails to persuade me and opened my heart to ‘love’ by human..
But now, I guess I want to close it really tight..
But, every time I heard ‘Babak Cinta by Aidil, I’ll remember him..
At first I don’t even realize that, he was using that songs to say sorry to me..
I’m a bit slow when it comes to malay songs..but still a malay songs that can really moved my heart..it is just, songs can’t persuade me..
There’s some things and events in our life that sometimes we remember but it doesn’t meant that we regret things in past.
Sometimes no matter how many times we tries to forget but eventually it will pop out and we will remember every details of that event.
For example, like I’m remembering these tiny little event each time I listen to the songs..eventhough now I’m in the middle of finishing my Anatomy assignment..hehe

I guess I want to shut down my heart for a while due to the FINAL EXAM that slowly coming..haha..
Till now..love you..
Thank you ALLAH SWT for everything that happen in my life lately..i am very2 grateful…J

18:03
June 22, 2013
~doing ANP410...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something you can’t control...

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies