Patience 2



Assalamualaikum....


The story continues..finally i get to settle that thing for my lil sis after waiting for 2 hours..i guess i am very very very VERY BORED times 1000..hahah...n then after settle, i am very very VERY relieved..i guess today i’ve train my patience level again..everytime i go home and help my lil sis with this thing..i’d always train for my patience level..hahah

Btw, my day helping my sis end when we got the money..haha..the kind of thing that i help my lil sis is these..

~the no of turn i get..and i get it after waiting for 4 HOURS!!

~taking pic bcoz of bored comes to us..haha

~my lil sis




Lastly, we arrive home at 3 o’clock and above maybe because i don’t rememver the exact time..haha..i’m tired n really hungry..now, i’m writing this entry after watching tv for a while..haha..

So, the values that i’ve got today is patience can be your friend if you knpw how to handle it..if not, anger will comes to you..haha..and getting mad is the easiest thing to happen when you lose your patience..haha..so, be wise nad be patience..

Take care~~

17:19
May 26, 2013
~i’m missing my dip life..huhu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies

New journey…