Patience...



Assalamualaikum guys..huhu..been a long time for me...

Hi , inche blog..my day so far wasn’t good..i guess i’m easily get mad when i’m at home..everything around me kinda increase my level of dissatisfaction and anger..grrrr.. i  write this just to kill time while waiting for the clock to turn into 12.15..huhu..i’m in the middle of getting something for my lil sister.. to get that kind of thing, i always have to increase my level of patience..i guess patience is not my strong spot..i usually don’t get mad easily but when it comes to this kind of thing..i guess i’m pretty upset and anger level risen to the limit...close to the limit...haha

Today suppose to be the day i’ll be dicussing a group assignment with my fellow classmate and group members but i guess, i’m sorry for not involving..ahaha..k2..i’m going to now..for a second time for now..hope my turn already..huhu..

12:03
May 26, 2013
~may patience be mine..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something you can’t control...

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies