Confused

Assalamualaikum for those who spent your precious time reading what i wrote

Now, i am confused with myself..i am sad because of what appear in my dream last night.

It is not a good dream but still it always make my heart feel hurt..i am trying to heal it..

For my dearest friend, please help me and pray for me to be strong to keep moving on with no turning back..

I am happy now, but still i know My Creator want to give me more strength to my heart....

Now, i think i had fallen in love with someone that i shouldn't..

I should keep my heart for someone that that is made for me...

Please help me in keeping my heart the way it was before..

Thank you for my dearest friend who always pray for my happiness..may ALLAH SWT bless u..

Thank you!kamsahamida...:))

20:42
February 4, 2012

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Something you can’t control...

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies