Uneasy Feeling..


Assalamualaikum once again..

Hmm..the story starts when i listen to my sister’s story..i am a bit disappointed and jealous towards her..i know that i am not supposed to feel like that..but the truth is i am jealous..huhu..

Hmm..i was in negeri sembilan for almost 3 years right now but yet, i don’t really know about negeri sembilan..i don’t even go to the seri menanti castle..i also don’t have a chance to go to ulu bendul eventhough the place isn’t that far from my college..

I am jealous of my sister because she had travelled a lot in selangor eventhough she was only in her second sem..meaning that she is only half a year there but she had learnt about her place so fast..in only less than a year..huhu

It is not that i am upset and not happy for her, it is just the feeling of jealousy towards her experience in a short period of time..she gains lots of experiences while studying there..it just me, who was still behind her, gain little compared to her..

I know that ALLAH SWT was planning the best for me,and i just need to be more patience  and wait for what has been planned for me..but i am also feeling sad..i was sad because of , i think that i don’t have enough memories in pilah..someday, i will miss  pilah a lot, although right now, i am really eager to get out from pilah..hehe...

It is just a matter of time for me to finish studying in uitm N9..i only want to keep the happy memories with me and left the others there..heheh..i don’t want to remember all those unhappy moment while i’m there..i’ve learnt a lot in uitm n9..the first time i ever fall in love with a guy..i hope i would not fall for another guy ever again..huhu...

Being far away from home, makes me become older and know this world better..i’m learning to know people and know what love is...maybe it just me who think that was love..but still i am thankful because i can feel all those feeling although i am not very sure it was love..hahah..

ALLAH SWT sure knows that i need all of that..He teach me a lot..Giving me lots of good friends..i’m hoping that my love for HIM will grow stronger within time..HE knows the best for me.. and i am happy for it..kumawo..:))

~for rindu_jihad, special thanks to you ,my lovely friend.. i feel i want to have my own baby when i’m watching OBGYN..a token of appreciation to you..saranghae..
~now, i’m reading ‘contengan jalanan by hlovate’..it was like a gift from My Creator to open my heart and learn to accept all the good and bad thing happen in front of me..

As I’ve said before..everything happen for a reason..be happy k…

20:39
February 5, 2012
Still at home..

Comments

  1. hahahaa..ain komawo..:) insyaAllah t wani jd doktor ain..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeay!!!....ad entry sal ak...hahahha...fully in english plak 2...hahahhahahaha...c(=

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Something you can’t control...

Kill me, heal me

Dreams and fantasies